Welcome to our new Citrix community!

How to troubleshoot if problems are found error "Cannot Complete your request" in case not use NetScaler Gateway

Aunos

Hello.

How to troubleshoot if problems are found with the error message " cannot complete your request" in case not use NetScaler Gateway.

I have re-installed Storefront as it's same problem.   

I encountered a problem while trying to log on. It's quite prolonged. After that, I found an error message.

Has anyone ever encountered a problem like this? and how to solve the problem?

Cannot Complete your request.jpg

What do you see in StoreFront Server > Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Citrix Delivery Services?

Why are you using Internet Explorer?

You should install a certificate on the StoreFront server and use https to connect.

3 hours ago, CarlStalhood said:

What do you see in StoreFront Server > Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Citrix Delivery Services?

You should install a certificate on the StoreFront server and use https to connect.

-  I found error message in the attached file. 

-  I have tested other browsers and found the same error. 

Eventlog.jpg

hello Carl,

I have more updates. I understand that this issue is probably related to Hardening, but I'm not sure which one. Because it is a template that Force uses, it is understood that there will likely be additional updates during this month.
Do you have any guidelines as to whether there are any closed items that can cause problems with "Can not complete your request"?