Citrix ADM Service can't enable analytics "Error: Execute Commands failed "

I am getting the following error when trying to enable analytics in using Citrix ADM.

"Applying Analytics Configuration <br/>Error: Execute Commands failed : [Command failed on ADC NSIP Error in SSH request on ADC NSIP <br/>Reason: Error in SSH request on ADC NSIP]"

There are no firewalls between the ADM agent and the ADCs. I have connected using ssh from the agent CLI directly to the ADCs without issues.

Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/10/2020 at 5:59 PM, Hector Torres1709160225 said:

I am getting the following error when trying to enable analytics in using Citrix ADM.

"Applying Analytics Configuration <br/>Error: Execute Commands failed : [Command failed on ADC NSIP Error in SSH request on ADC NSIP <br/>Reason: Error in SSH request on ADC NSIP]"

There are no firewalls between the ADM agent and the ADCs. I have connected using ssh from the agent CLI directly to the ADCs without issues.

Thanks

Hi Hector

Did you figure out the issue? I have the same problem in a brand new ADC setup. Would love to know if a solution for you could apply to my situation aswell.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi  guys,

Please double check if you're using "Citrix ADM service + ADC built-in agent mode" before configure Anylytics in ADM service.  As this is NOT supported. 

Citrix ADM supports management and monitoring of Citrix ADC instances using built-in agents. However, the following features are not supported in the built-in agent:

Application dashboard

Web Insight

SSL insight

HDX insight

Gateway insight

Security insight

Advanced analytics

Pooled licensing

You can transition from a built-in agent to an external agent.