CQI - Connection Quality Indicator Stuck State? Or not updating?

Calvin Chan

Question

Citrix CQI version 20.3.0.38

The state of the indicator doesn't update, and right click doesnt return any ICA RTT/Latency. 

It just continues to display Collecting Data when I click on it. Hovering over it however shows 'Excellent'..

W10 1909, 1912 LTSR VDA, CQI Installed on Platform layer

See attached screenshot

Thank you in advance

CQI-Issue.png

4 answers to this question

On 4/11/2020 at 6:14 PM, Calvin Chan said:

Citrix CQI version 20.3.0.38

The state of the indicator doesn't update, and right click doesnt return any ICA RTT/Latency. 

It just continues to display Collecting Data when I click on it. Hovering over it however shows 'Excellent'..

W10 1909, 1912 LTSR VDA, CQI Installed on Platform layer

See attached screenshot

Thank you in advance

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue? I am seeing the exact same behavior with the same version number of CQI. We have the issue on Win 10 1903 and Win 2016 1607. We also have CQI installed in the platform layer.

I tried "lodctr /r" as snoel264 suggested but that returned an error "Error: Unable to rebuild performance counter setting from systems backup store, error code is 2". The referenced article only mentions this up to 7.5. We are running 7.15 LTSR with VDA 1906. 

11 hours ago, Steve Noel1709154183 said:

I did get that same error as well on one of my images.  However, it still worked, but you have to log off/on to see the fix.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was going to try running the command in a version of my platform layer, but we ended up just making a new platform layer with VDA 1912 CU1 and that fixed it.