Add additional ip address to AD without causing any problems to citrix xenapp 6.5

JEIMY RAFAEL LOVERA DAHUAS

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure I follow on why that would cause a problem, but typically on domain controllers you don't want

them to be on more that one subnet (don't multi-home them).  I did for a backup network, but when I did

it I made sure in advanced part it is not registering that IP address with DNS, it doesn't have a gateway, and

since its a backup network it only needs TCPIPv6 and file and print sharing checked.

--Alan--

27 minutes ago, Alan Lantz said:

I'm not sure I follow on why that would cause a problem, but typically on domain controllers you don't want

them to be on more that one subnet (don't multi-home them).  I did for a backup network, but when I did

it I made sure in advanced part it is not registering that IP address with DNS, it doesn't have a gateway, and

since its a backup network it only needs TCPIPv6 and file and print sharing checked.

--Alan--

Indeed, sounds like you have some kind of very fundamental network issue instead of an issue with the XenApp servers

Archived