Updated Privacy Statement

Issues connecting to remote desktops via Citrix Workspace app

Gets an error launching remote desktops with Citrix Workspace app client. I'm able to connect fine to my remote machines via Web URL.

Steps followed: Opened Citrix Workspace app -> Entered my username, password & Passcode -> It shows as connected -> On launching any of the remote desktops

->It tries to connect for some time 'Starting the Desktop..' but eventually gives an error 'Unabe to Start. Unable to launch your application due to an internal error'. It was working fine since last few years till 3 weeks back. It connects via client once in a blue moon but rejects me for the rest.

Steps tried to troubleshoot:- resetting/Refreshing/reinstalling the app, Installing older versions client app, Tried installing & connecting on a new laptop.

System administrators arn't able to provide any resolution. I've another colleague facing the same issue but all other peers are able to connect fine.

Any assistance is greated appreciated.

Edited by Boodle

21 hours ago, Boodle said:

Gets an error launching remote desktops with Citrix Workspace app client. I'm able to connect fine to my remote machines via Web URL.

Steps followed: Opened Citrix Workspace app -> Entered my username, password & Passcode -> It shows as connected -> On launching any of the remote desktops

->It tries to connect for some time 'Starting the Desktop..' but eventually gives an error 'Unabe to Start. Unable to launch your application due to an internal error'. It was working fine since last few years till 3 weeks back. It connects via client once in a blue moon but rejects me for the rest.

Steps tried to troubleshoot:- resetting/Refreshing/reinstalling the app, Installing older versions client app, Tried installing & connecting on a new laptop.

System administrators arn't able to provide any resolution. I've another colleague facing the same issue but all other peers are able to connect fine.

Any assistance is greated appreciated.

Can anyone please assist with the issue?