Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Workspace app not installed when it was installed at one point

Hi. I am working with a client that they are finding users are not able to login to citrix. When their support techs connect to their computers, they find that citrix workspace application is not installed.

I reviewed one of the computers and see this in the application event log. Is it possible that during an auto update that the receiver is not able to reinstall?

My strategy at this time is to have them make sure there are no older - unsupported versions. We do not know what the current version is on these machines when we discover workspace is not installed. 

Event 11714 - Product Workspace Inside - Error 1714. The older version of Citrix Workspace inside cannot be removed. System Error 1612.

Event 1034 - Windows Installer removed the product. Product Name: Citrix Authentication Manager. Product Version: 23.11.0.9. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Citrix Systems, Inc.. Removal success or error status: 0.

Event - 1000 - Faulting application name: ReceiverCleanupUtility.exe, version: 23.11.1.140.

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2428,

During their computer deployment, they manually installed workspace. There is no software deployment utility or policies in this environment. Users do not have admin rights.