Welcome to our new Citrix community!

I can't make keyboard shortcuts correctly work in a remote windows session.

ocherniaiev

Question

Ctrl-left(right) shortcuts act as they are supposed to on Mac. However I would expect them to work in a remote windows session by moving a cursor word by word in a text document. And other shortcuts also doesn't work. Ctrl-Pause/break(I don't have a full-sized mac keyboard. Instead I press Ctrl-Fn-Esc), print-screen and so on, and so forth. Is it somehow configurable? I have to use a USB-redirected PC keyboard.

5 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Jeff Riechers said:

Modify the default.ica files for your connection so the Citrix Hotkeys don't overlap with those characters.

Probably you didn't understand. I want Citrix to suppress MacOS shortcuts and instead make it act remotely. Besides that - where is this "default.ica" supposed to be on my disk? I can't find it.

21 minutes ago, ocherniaiev said:

Probably you didn't understand. I want Citrix to suppress MacOS shortcuts and instead make it act remotely. Besides that - where is this "default.ica" supposed to be on my disk? I can't find it.

And it doesn't seem this file "default.ica" is present on my Mac. At least find / -iname default.ica -print shows nothing relevant.