Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Policies filtered on Netscaler applying to all connections

Mike_B

Question

Since last Friday, I've been getting tickets from users saying they are unable to use copy/paste between their Citrix published resources and their local workstations - including double-hop connections between VDI and published apps.  Looking into it, it seems that a set of 3 policies intended to restrict access to local resources for external connections via Citrix Gateway are being applied to all users, and consequently it's chopping off clipboard, mapped drives, etc.  These are on-prem Netscalers hooked up to on-prem Storefront servers.  The policies haven't changed and they are definitely being filtered on 'Citrix Gateway' connections, so I'm not sure why it suddenly thinks everyone is connecting that way.

By coincidence, last Friday night I did upgrade the Storefronts to version 2311, but the users concerned are saying they noticed it during the working day, which suggests the issue occured before that upgrade was done.  It could potentially be related though if the users are misremembering the time it first happened.

Anyone else seeing this, and have any tips?  I am having to work around by disabling the restrictions, which isn't ideal for our needs.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet