Updated Privacy Statement

"Resource is unavailable currently" error when launching published app on endpoint device

Question

Hi.

I have a strange situation with my Citrix Workspace app on all 2 endpoints connected to 2 storefront servers.

When I fresh install the Citrix Workspace (version 23.09 or 23.05, same issue), I provide the URL to connect to Storefront, I get the published app and can launch it without problems.

But after a user logs out from the endpoint and logs in again, Citrix Workspace launches, connects to the store, app icon appears but when trying to launch the published app I get an error like this:

"The resource is unavailable currently. Try again later" with transaction ID provided.

obraz.png.4053fbb64c50a27c20e6f4abfb5273b3.png

Only thing that helps is to reistall Citrix Workspace, then I can run the app again until the user logs out from endpoint.

In Citrix Studio everything is looking good, after clicking Test Site, the test passes without errors.

Both app servers have registered state.

This happened suddenly 2 weeks ago, system was working fine, then one day it started to make this problems.

Citrix version on servers is 2203.

Endpoint is running on Windows 11 Pro 21H2

2 Endpoints  (problem is on both endpoints) are domain joined, the same domain as the App Servers.

SingleSignOn works propperly.

What could be the problem, where to look for the error?

2 answers to this question

On 2/2/2024 at 7:24 AM, Lukasz Pronobis1709164173 said:

OK, after log analysis I found out that something is wrong with SingleSignOn plugin/service. I reinstalled the Workspace without that SSOn checked and it started to work...

What logs and what errors did you see?