Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Cannot sign in: Citrix Workspace cannot connect to the Server. Check your network Connection - Mac Silicon issue??

Question

Hi there,

First post here, so please let me know if there is any additional information that you need. 

We have a on-prem Virtual Apps and Desktop solution, its a relatively simple one with a single session host, single a ADC Netscaler appliance that manages the connection.

Users connect to a single URL, regardless of location;

https://server.companyname.com

Internally, the firewall is configured for NAT loopback, allowing users to connect to the internal resource, and externally it points to the External IP of the netscaler. 

This works 100% of the time for all windows users, and a Mac that is running Intel processor. 

However...

We have a strange issue whereby the two devices that have a silicon chip fail to launch the session, and you get the attached error (img1)

Screenshot2024-01-14at20_29_42.thumb.png.3c7ae3d07b8fa293097d102d410b4e0e.png

You can hit 'OK' and sign in and it will come up repeatedly.

If we then connect onto these devices using our remote agent (Datto RMM) it works instantly.

This seems to happen both internally and externally, so we are somewhat confident it's not a 'network issue' and it's fine for all windows10/11 devices and on the intel based Mac. 

I can also test remotely, if I join the VPN, It sometimes fails, if I then disconnect from the VPN, rejoin it then works...

It's sporadic too, no pattern, no firewall deny logs detected etc. 

Firewall is a Watchguard M290, for reference. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Seems a similar issue here;

https://discussions.citrix.com/topic/415710-cannot-connect-to-citrix-workspace-with-workspace-app-on-mac-m1-macos-monterey/

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet