Updated Privacy Statement

Adding machines to Machine Catalog with existing Hosting Connection and existing AD account

Michael Haynes1709162558

Question

Hi there,

We currently have workloads in GCP that are part of a Machine Catalog and Delivery Group that have been created manually via the GUI. We are attempting to implement the creation of these Machine Catalogs and Delivery Groups via the PowerShell SDK. The creation of the Machine Catalog is fine however we are finding we are unable to add the machine. During the GUI operation the AD account is looked up and found and the machine within the Hosting Connection (which goes to GCP) is also found. However i am unable to implment this via Code. I have created an Identity pool to try to make the AD account available but when trying to add the said machine to the Catalog the error from Add-AcctADAccount is "The user name or password is incorrect". Obviously passwords don't need to be supplied via the GUI so I am missing something here. The Machine Catalog is for Server OS multi session machine and not using PVS or MCS.  Any assistance greatlly appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet