Welcome to our new Citrix community!

pvs2203 cu2+Asus h510m-d motherboard+windows11 22h2

ming yangs

Question

I am testing pvs2203 cu2+Asusmotherboard h510m-d+windows11 22h2, this motherboard is integrated with Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (14) I219-V network adapter, After installing the client of pvs using the windows11 22h2 version of the client operating system, I reconfigured the network and started the first time. After entering the system, I could not find the virtual disk and could not upload the system. If I use windows11 21h2 client system, it is possible to upload the system.

11.png

22.png

33.png

44.png

PVSSetup.rar

2 answers to this question

I would recommend trying UEFI,  BIOS has been deprecated as of 2203 and will be removed from a future version of Citrix Provisioning.  Also note that per documentation 2203 supports Windows 11 up to and including 22H2 on Azure, Hyper-V (SCVMM), and VMware.  We do not test bare metal hardware anymore, if  is works great but if it doesn't we can not test or support every hardware variation on the market.

Thank you for your reply. Asus h510m-d motherboard can boot windows11 21h2 system under bios, and windows11 21h2 cannot be started under uefi. The windows11 22h2 system cannot be booted with BIOS and uefi, and the virtual disk cannot be found when the system is uploaded with a disk