Updated Privacy Statement

On Screen Keyboard Popup

Kenny Channels

Question

We have 3 different HP model computers, 2 desktop and 1 notebook deployed on the network.  This week we have seen that all of the notebooks, HP model 250 G8 has an issue with the On Screen Keyboard popping up inside of Citrix sessions within our EHR application.  All computers are Windows 11.  On the computers that we were able to remove the 22H2 update from, the problem goes away.  On the computers with the 22H2 update, the issue occurs.  The other 2 HP model computers, both desktops, with or without the 22H2 update, they do not have the issue.  We have tried various version of Receiver and Workspace App and none of them make a difference.  We have tried the use local keyboard layout option in Settings as well at the EHR vendors request.  The EHR provider told us yesterday that they made a change and for us to test again.  Whatever they changed did not solve our problem, they did not tell me what change they made.  I asked them to refer to the Citrix article CTX297132 which mentions this issue, but they told me they could not implement that change.  So, I'm just looking to see if anybody else has seen this so I can help move them along in finding a solution.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet