launch Office 365 for MS Outlook 2019 on Windows 2019 and struck Outlook screen - Loading Profile.

Artimus Aunos

Question

Hello,

My environment to use CVAD 7.1912 CU2  and UPM. 

I found problem when clicked Outlook 2019 icon at StoreFront  and found Outlook screen that struck at Loading Profile long time. I cannot use Outlook.

However, I have tested to launch publish Desktop and tested it. I can run MS Outlook 2019 and displayed Outlook screen on normal.

How can I solve to use MS Outlook 2019 by runing Outlook icon Only? Not use Desktop.

Please kindly help to advise me how to solve this issue by step

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, James Kindon said:

If that is your issue, then that's the option set in that article...

I have tested to upgrade VDA and test it, again. I have fixed it but I found some problem. 

For issue about Profile Loading that it's cleared. if user has some profile created and run Outlook 's application icon at Storefront. it's ok

But the new problem found is if I have to create Mail Setting 's application icon (%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\OLCFG.exe

when I launched Mail Setting icon that I cannot complete to setup User account to Office365. I found error about message's "We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later.

However, If I have set it by using Citrix Desktop Session or RDP Session to set Mail (OLCFG.exe) that it's complete as not problem. it will found problem only if launch application's Mail icon (OLCFG.exe)

1.jpg