Updated Privacy Statement

Citrix Workspace: Connection Interrupted on Macbook Pro M1 (Ventura 13.0.1)

Pascal Dirks

Question

Hi everyone!

I have a very annoying issue with Citrix Workstation in my Macbook Pro M1. (I did try various versions) At the moment I have version  22.11.0.12 (2211) installed, but my problem still exists.

To describe my problem:

I can connect to my workplace without any problem. As long as I don't 'focus' on my work session, the session stays active. When I switch to my citrix session, I get the 'Çonnection Interrupted' error counting down from 5 minutes. But the session never gets back, so I have to close my session and start a new one. (it connects to my disconnected session fine)

This happens random. Sometimes after 1 minute, 3 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes. I found no specific action that triggers this, sometimes it's a mouse click, sometimes it's typing something.

I have a wifi connection, but that is not the problem. The wifi connection is rock solid and I tried all kinds of things in the background. This all works without problems.... For example, when watching Youtube content and focussing on my citrix session, the Youtube content just keeps playing, while my Citrix connection goes to the 'Connection Interrupted' error.....

I don't know how to explain this better, but it's a 'pain in the ***' problem!

Need advise on how to fix this please?

1 answer to this question