Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Provisioned Server 2012R2 not comes up

Question

I have a PVS Envirement LTSR 1912 CU5 with 2 Sites in 2 cities. Each of the PVS Site has 2 PVS Servers and more than 10VM Workers.
I have 3 PVS Images published, 2 with Server 2012 R2 and one with Windows 7. Only with one of the Server 2012R2 had a problem.
A few years ago it begin with the Issue. Than afer a few weeks it was fine again and it works with a workaround  with intervension from the citrix support.
Than the Problem was solved without intervension from us.
Than after a few month ago this year the Problem comes again. And we didn´t solve it, but we had took the workaround and it works for a short time. And after we took the workaround it works again for a short time.
We connected with the citrix support but without a soloution. But with the Workaround we can work.
But since today the workaround didn´t work again and no PVS Worker start more.

It stands at "please wait" and the windows balls roll and roll but it didn´t finish with booting.

Our workaround was that we boot in a safe mode with network, restart and all in a maintainance image.
And this we can use for a few time.

Now it didn´t possible to come in the Boot Safe mode. If i did this, we get the error 0xC000005E.

To make a copy of the VHD and make a new Image make the same issue.
I think something make our files corrupt. 
But how can i solve the Problem.
Has someone a idea?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet