Welcome to our new Citrix community!

The requested server is not accepting connections at this time - Only on Android/iOS Workspace app

Opechee Construction

Question

None of my Android or iOS devices will connect to the server. My Windows Workspace app connects without issue. I just upgraded to Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 2203 LTSR and all clients(Windows, Android and iOS) were able to connect without issue prior to upgrade. It appears there was a new version of Workspace(22.4.0.4) that was just pushed out as it just reset my EDT setting, so I turned that off(because I had issues connecting before) and tested the connection and received the following error: "The requested server is not accepting connections as this time. Try again later."

Config:

No Netscaler.

Workspace Android version 22.4.0.4

Studio Version 2203

Storefront Version 2203

DDC 2203

VDA 2203

Catalog Static

Windows 2019 Standard Hyper-V

I have had a support case open for 2 weeks now and the tech has done nothing other than send logs to the development team.  They haven't even provided any basic troubleshooting in the 2 weeks since the case was opened.  I have got to be missing some configuration that may have been reset on the upgrade.  I did update the SSL certificate prior to the upgrade as well.  Support came back on Friday and stated:

"We have received the results of the logs and could not find information about what is causing the issue. we see some errors but we can tell if this is causing the problem.

ftlpsupport01.citrite.net\ftlpsuppfs01_prod\Sup_info\Case_Data\81178287\LogsEndpoint\Workspace\Workspace\diagnostics\CtxLog_com.citrix.Receiver.csv
"2022-05-02T10:40:13.157-0400","UseCaseHandler","INFO ( 4)","onError:ErrorResponse{description='No records to detect from!', errorType=ERROR_AUTO_CONFIGURATION_FAILED}",26935,27061,Workspace, , ,0
"2022-05-02T10:40:13.157-0400","ConfigurationService","ERROR ( 2)","reportError: ErrorResponse{description='No records to detect from!', errorType=ERROR_AUTO_CONFIGURATION_FAILED}",26935,26935,Workspace, , ,0
"2022-05-02T10:40:13.157-0400","ConfigurationService","ERROR ( 2)","configurationError: ErrorResponse{description='No records to detect from!', errorType=ERROR_AUTO_CONFIGURATION_FAILED}",26935,26935,Workspace, , ,0

I will proceed sending the case to our escalation team for further analysis, soon one escalation engineer will get in contact with you to continue working.."

Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 answer to this question