Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix Mouse Not Available in Workspace after recent update on iPad

Gregg DeHoff

Question

After update Citrix Workspace on my iPad today, I notice that my Citrix X1 Mouse show as Not Available. I have been using the Citrix X1 mouse for some time and have not had any problems until now. I have removed the mouse in iPad bluetooth and re-added it, but that did not make a difference. Does anyone know of anything else to try or that can be done?

iPad iOS version: 15.2.1

Citrix Workspace version: 22.0.1.5 (2201) (Updated today, January 27, 2022)

When I select he Citrix X1 Mouse which shoes Not Available, I get the message: The X1 Mouse setting isn’t available as the extended generic mouse feature is enabled. Any X1 Mouse that is connected is used as a generic mouse.

Is there a way to turn off the extended generic mouse feature?

51A975F9-AB79-4D70-B027-8AEDF6C07D42.jpeg

4 answers to this question

Interesting enough, the problem with the Citrix X1 Mouse not being available is back after the most recent update to Citrix Workspace for iPad (22.2.0.7 (2202)). When selecting the Citrix X1 Mouse under settings in Citrix Workspace and message pops up stating Not Available. Any ideas on how to turn off the extended generic mouse feature?

BE387B32-615A-4E15-BEBC-5CEFF1E41AD5.jpeg

Interesting enough, the problem with the Citrix X1 Mouse not being available is back after the most recent update to Citrix Workspace for iPad (22.2.0.7 (2202)). When selecting the Citrix X1 Mouse under settings in Citrix Workspace and message pops up stating Not Available. Any ideas on how to turn off the extended generic mouse feature?

08400956-5617-419A-AF72-C6497406E4BF.jpeg