Unable to connect to server. The Citrix SSL server you have selected is not accepting connections

Hi

I already setup Citrix virtual apps and desktops 1912 and Citrix ADC 13. I also configured Storefront and Delivery controller load balancing and Citrix gateway for my external connections. I'm having an issue when i launch applications using citrix gateway. "The Citrix SSL server you have selected is not accepting connections." you can see on the below screenshot.

image.thumb.png.47fba288394329a5dee537fc3ef23307.png

Earlier when i tested it, it works. but after several hours the error above occurs. May i know what could be the problem/solution for this?

Thanks.

19 hours ago, Royce Mendoza1709160095 said:

Hi

I already setup Citrix virtual apps and desktops 1912 and Citrix ADC 13. I also configured Storefront and Delivery controller load balancing and Citrix gateway for my external connections. I'm having an issue when i launch applications using citrix gateway. "The Citrix SSL server you have selected is not accepting connections." you can see on the below screenshot.

image.thumb.png.47fba288394329a5dee537fc3ef23307.png

Earlier when i tested it, it works. but after several hours the error above occurs. May i know what could be the problem/solution for this?

Thanks.

Hi,

Are you able to launch app internally using direct storefront URL? If yes can you check your firewall rules and route on the ADC?

Can you check the Storefront and Delivery controller event logs this might give you some indication ?

Thanks

Manoj

Hi,

yes i can launch it internally via StoreFront url. The weird thing is, sometimes the application launches but after a few minutes/hours, it suddenly won't start and giving me this error "The Citrix SSL server you have selected is not accepting connections."

59 minutes ago, Manoj Rana said:

Hi,

Are you able to launch app internally using direct storefront URL? If yes can you check your firewall rules and route on the ADC?

Can you check the Storefront and Delivery controller event logs this might give you some indication ?

Thanks

Manoj

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...