Updated Privacy Statement

Android Enterprise Enrollment issues with some devices

John Francis1709160537

Question

We are facing issues with some devices where at the first time we will have to enter username@domain.local and password during the enrollment process and then it takes you back to Playstore and disables the Work profile. Then subsequent time in Username field we have to enter just the username and the password and it enrolls. 

Some devices we do not have to enter the domain.local and I have my own Android device (Samsung Galaxy S9) where I just enter the UPN name, then the Username and Password. I do not enter username@domain.local and mine works fine and enrolls the device and then takes me to appstore to install other apps. But, some devices we are facing this issue. What could be the reason?

Is it something to do with the user account or with the domain itself? I also see that sometimes it creates the WORK folder and puts all the apps inside it and sometimes it throws all the apps all over the phone, does not create a WORK folder. This is one more issue I am noticing while enrolling the devices.

Thanks in advance

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet