Welcome to our new Citrix community!

iOS Workspace App HdxSdkErrorDomain_Session error 8

Daniel Straessle

Question

7 answers to this question

Same here  - we've got a ticket at citrix support for this.

Things which have been tried up to now:

Generated somes Netscaler Traces,

updated iOS Client to the most recent version,

tried the old receiver-app-version from the app-store.

We installed the root-certificate and intermediate from (Digicert/RapidSSL) on the iOS device + trusting these explicit - for testing (did not fix the issue). - Suggested by citrix support.

Now we're waiting for the next step from support.

One thing which seems to be strange is that the connecting client changes it's public IP-Adress then an access is possible until it's broken after some time running...

On other devices (mac, Android, Windows) it works like a charm. Only iOS seems to be buggy...

On 5/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, Marco Thye said:

Same here  - we've got a ticket at citrix support for this.

Things which have been tried up to now:

Generated somes Netscaler Traces,

updated iOS Client to the most recent version,

tried the old receiver-app-version from the app-store.

We installed the root-certificate and intermediate from (Digicert/RapidSSL) on the iOS device + trusting these explicit - for testing (did not fix the issue). - Suggested by citrix support.

Now we're waiting for the next step from support.

One thing which seems to be strange is that the connecting client changes it's public IP-Adress then an access is possible until it's broken after some time running...

On other devices (mac, Android, Windows) it works like a charm. Only iOS seems to be buggy...

Still facing this issue. Citrix Support escalated this now through some programmer engineers but after roundabout 3 month's of waiting, sending traces and alway moving forward to the next iOS-Version of the workspace-app, there is still no solution for this problem. Case number: 80408169

Very annoying...

I believe our company is experiencing the same issue, but I would like to be sure.

If the user connects to the office WiFi and bypasses the Netscaler it works fine.

If they turn off the WiFi and use cellular data or connect from home going through the Netscaler.

It's not all iOS users it's only a few of them.

One user has an iPhone 8
My test phone is and iPhone 10 which I'm unable to reproduce the issue on.

We also have no issues with Android, it's only iOS. The really odd thing is some iPhones work fine while others don't. There seems to be no commonality between them.

Is this similar to what everyone else is seeing?