"Cannot Complete your Request" Citrix Gateway Native OTP

Hi,

I configured Citrix Gateway + Native OTP for 2Factor authentication using Google authenticator. After enrolling my device, I tried to logon as a user. My issue was after login, I have encountered this error "Cannot Complete your request".

I tried to remove the authentication profile on my Citrix gateway virtual server and try to do a normal login (user+pass) and I didn't encounter any issues. But when I bind the authentication profile, the same issue was encountered.

My Citrix ADC is 13.0 release 67.39 for XenServer 

How can i solve this issue with native otp? Do you guys encounter this issue?

Thanks.

My VPX started to have the same issue this week, but only when a user is forced to change password. I failed over to the other vpx and somehow this one is working (normal login + password change).

Cant find any differences between the two vpx. The Storefront logs the following:

Citrix Authentication Service Error 7: CitrixAGBasic-Single Sign-On failed: FailedPasswordComplexity

Citrix Receiver for Web Error 10:  

Eine CitrixAGBasic-Anmeldeanforderung ist fehlgeschlagen.
Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticatorException, Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication, Version=3.22.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Authenticate encountered an exception.
   bei Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticator.Authenticate(HttpRequestBase clientRequest, Boolean& passwordSupplied)
   bei Citrix.Web.AuthControllers.Controllers.GatewayAuthController.Login()

System.Net.WebException, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Der Remoteserver hat einen Fehler zurückgegeben: (403) Unzulässig.
Url: http://127.0.0.1/Citrix/Authentication/CitrixAGBasic/Authenticate
ExceptionStatus: ProtocolError
ResponseStatus: Forbidden
   bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   bei Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Utilities.HttpHelpers.ReceiveResponse(HttpWebRequest req)
   bei Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.TokenIssuingClient.RequestToken(String url, RequestToken requestToken, String primaryToken, String languages, CookieContainer cookieContainer, IEnumerable`1 acceptedResponseTypes, IDictionary`2 additionalHeaders)
   bei Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticator.Authenticate(HttpRequestBase clientRequest, Boolean& passwordSupplied)