Updated Privacy Statement

iPads do not display any applications in the SecureHub (store)

Stefan Koller

Question

Hi there,

when iPads are registered in XenMobile (Xenmobile 10.11 patch 6), no applications are displayed. The problem does not currently occur with Android or iPhones. The reason may be that no iOS version is recognized on the server and the condition for using at least iOS 10/11 does not apply. The iPads work on a different server (same version). According to the connection test, everything is OK, and all certificates are still valid. What can be the reason for this behavior?

thx,

Stefan

XenMobile.jpg

4 answers to this question

Hi,

the both XM Servers use the same NetScaler. 

I have found the solution to the Problem. I entered a different proxy on the faulty system. Since then, applications have also been displayed on the Ipad. I cannot say why the somewhat older iPhone also worked with the other proxy. Apparently other URLs are called on the iPad (and possibly newer Apple devices in general). Of course, I also had to re-register the iPad so that it was displayed with the correct iOS Version.

Thanks for your support.

iPad_OK.JPG

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stefan Koller said:

Hi there,

when iPads are registered in XenMobile (Xenmobile 10.11 patch 6), no applications are displayed. The problem does not currently occur with Android or iPhones. The reason may be that no iOS version is recognized on the server and the condition for using at least iOS 10/11 does not apply. The iPads work on a different server (same version). According to the connection test, everything is OK, and all certificates are still valid. What can be the reason for this behavior?

thx,

Stefan

XenMobile.jpg

Hello,

Do you have the issue with only this iPad or multiple?

Do you have the issue after updating to iOS 13.7 released on September 1st?

Do you have other iPad with "older" Firmware to test?

Do you have a test environment on which you could eventually test an update of your XMS server release?

Thanks

Arnaud

Hi Arnaud,

Do you have the issue with only this iPad or multiple?

Currently only with ipad, but i could only test with an iphhone 6 with ios 12.4.8.

Do you have the issue after updating to iOS 13.7 released on September 1st?

With  a 13.3 version was the same Problem.

Do you have other iPad with "older" Firmware to test?

no

Do you have a test environment on which you could eventually test an update of your XMS server release?

I will generally update the Server.

Strangely, my test iPad works fine with another XenMobile server (also XM 10.11).