Updated Privacy Statement

Xen Server 10.12.0.8 Installation VMware.ova setup installation with HA in SQL Cluster

Viresh Kumar

7 answers to this question

Cirtix Xenserver  10.12.0.8 version installation and connfigure with HA , Both Node in Proxy setting change and save nod e restart , after   restarting Xen server showing display  showing  issue on node ...   application failed to start  . every time display on screen : application failed to start  .........................       after 10 minute node restart not stable not web login, 

please share above  this issue on  Xen Mobile server version  10.12.0.8  my installation and configuration hold , please help 

Base Server DELL 440  --> ESX6.7  -->  Two node MS  SQL Server 2019 Database on with Failover Clsuter ,  Two VM Citrix XEN Server 10.12.0.8  with HA , Please help above my project hold next level configuration

On 9/2/2020 at 3:31 PM, Viresh Kumar said:

Cirtix Xenserver  10.12.0.8 version installation and connfigure with HA , Both Node in Proxy setting change and save nod e restart , after   restarting Xen server showing display  showing  issue on node ...   application failed to start  . every time display on screen : application failed to start  .........................       after 10 minute node restart not stable not web login, 

please share above  this issue on  Xen Mobile server version  10.12.0.8  my installation and configuration hold , please help 

Base Server DELL 440  --> ESX6.7  -->  Two node MS  SQL Server 2019 Database on with Failover Clsuter ,  Two VM Citrix XEN Server 10.12.0.8  with HA , Please help above my project hold next level configuration

Xenserver Error-2.MHT

22 minutes ago, Arnaud Pain said:

Viresh,

When you imported the XMS template, did you configure settings like IP Address, DNS and other stuff?

I mean when it's set during import, changes after in CLI are not retain on reboot.

Thanks

Arnaud

22 minutes ago, Arnaud Pain said:

Hi Arnaud,

Xen Server Installation ESX-6.7  create VM -Xen Mobile 10.12.0.8 , save in IP address, subnet, gate, Y and database name, database  IP, User Name, password  and save, after  all setting put  as per basic required then save node restart same error" application failed to start   "  and same  VM goto recover mode on Xenserver, please help..

Thanks

Viresh Kumar

22 minutes ago, apain757 said:

Xenserver Error-2.MHT

Xenserver Error-2.MHT Xenserver Error-3.MHT

Edited by viresh.kumar@vkcloudsolutions.com
Node Restart go Recovery Mode
On 9/5/2020 at 1:59 PM, Viresh Kumar said:

Viresh,

You have screenshot with issue to connect to Database during initial configuration.

Were you able to finally connect to your DB and finish the configuration?

When a XMS server starts, it will try to connect to DB if it cannot, the system will go in Recovery Mode.

Also, can you confirm that the configuration of the network was not during the OVA import (last step)?

Thanks