Updated Privacy Statement

SecureHub 20.7.5 in loop in the of "url screen" and "activate as admin screen"

Question

Hello all

We have a setup in a customer with XenMobile server (onprem) 10.10 and today Citrix introduced in Google PlayStore the SecureHub version 20.7.5.

This new SecureHub version broke all users that updated the SecureHub.

I could install the last one version (20.6.5) and the enrollment is working fine. I did the update again to 20.7.5 and I got the problem again.

- while enrolling new devices: User types the MDM URL, they activate SecureHub as device admin and the screen come back to the first screen (asking the URL again)

- enrolled devices: SecureHub keeps in the "Please wait" message screen.

This customer uses the devices in administrator mode (they don't have Android Enterprise implemented). I checked that 20.6.5 have a note on the documentation regarding this point and 20.7.5 does not.

https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-secure-hub/overview.html

Is anyone with this same behavior?

Thank you.

Alessandro Marques.

2 answers to this question

Boa Noite

Tive esse mesmo problema. 

Notei que ao adicionar o dispositivo na console MDM, não carrega todas as informações referentes ao dispositivo e também não instala os apps.

Reparei também que alguma vezes precisamos aguardar um tempo maior que o normal para que todas as informações seja preenchida na console MDM.(Mode    
User name    
Serial number    
IMEI/MEID    
Device platform    
Operating system version    
Device model    
Last access    
Inactivity days    
ICCID    
Platform API level    
Security patch level)

Solução paliativa  :

A forma que encontrei até agora é aguardar até que apareça as informações atualizando a pagina e aguardando o SH(secure Hub) saia da tela de aguarde.

Como disse na sua pergunta  "ao registrar novos dispositivos" é solicitado novamente o endereço URL . Nesse momento excluo o dispositivo da console e insiro a URL novamente . depois disso ele carrega todas as informações normalmente.  

Esse comportamento só acontece com alguns dispositivos. Ainda não encontrei a que está relacionado esse problema .

Cesar Luz