Question

I installed and configure Citrix Virtual app and Desktop 7 2003 . All sound settings are correct and all users can use ُSkype for Business without any problems on Windows , linux and android Devices.

but The audio settings on the iPhone do not work properly.The speaker connects when the user connects to the Citrix via iPhone, but the user's microphone and webcam do not connect to the user's session.All the settings on the iPhone are all right there.

Is there a solution to this problem?

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-19 at 8.41.40 PM.jpeg

6 answers to this question

10 hours ago, vikash said:

Please refer to the feature matrix link below and confirm if the features your looking for is supported or not. From the doc, it looks like the iOS workspace app doesn’t support microphone or camera redirection.

https://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/data-sheet/citrix-workspace-app-feature-matrix.pdf

Thank you very much for your answer. I have read this article before. It seems that there is no solution to this problem at the moment.
The purpose of asking this question was whether there might be an unusual or innovative solution to this problem.
But many devices in organizations are Apple-based iOS devices, and all users need to use a microphone and speaker to use messaging and multimedia applications.
It seems very funny that there is this problem on more than half of the mobile devices in the world.
This is a huge disadvantage for a very professional and great product like Citrix Virtual App & Desktop.

Not an answer...but a followup...
It's 2023 and this is still an issue.  
I am using Citrix to connect to a remote session for work and my BYOD is a Mac Mini.  I can feed audio output to various speakers (Jabra headset, Bloomberg keyboard and Mac Mini speakers).  But the audio input appears to still be blocked (as mentioned above).  In Skype meetings on my remote desktop I can hear everyone speaking, but they can not hear me, bcs the audio does not apps through.

I just started using Citrix Viewer on MacOS (Monterey) to access a Virtual Desktop on Windows Server 2019.

Microsoft Teams has been configured to use the "Citrix HDX Audio" and "Citrix HDX Web Camera", but this is not working well at all. I am using my MacBook Pro 16 inch (2019) in clamshell mode (lid closed) and only the speakers work, my USB webcam and microphone are not working at all.

When using the laptop with the lid opened (which is far from ideal), both speakers and microphone work. However the webcam still does not (see Citrix_Viewer_Teams_devices.png)

Can anyone here suggest a solution please? I am astonished that this basic scenario does not appear to be covered by the Citrix Viewer today.

Citrix_Viewer_Teams_devices.png