Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Apps/Desktop tabs are not showing because of using custom.script.js on storefront

Hello, we have added below lines in custom.script.js in sitenameweb/contrib, and when we do that Apps/desktop tabs isnt showing. It seemes that if i have any customization they dont show. soo if i remove footer and just keep disable multi click it also is hidden. 

// Disable User Multi Click
$(document).ready(function() {
CTXS.Resources.multiClickTimeout = 10;
});

// Logon page footer text
var $footercontent = $('<div id="authentication-footer"><div id="authentication-copyrightfooter"> <p id="authentication-copyrightFooterText"></p></div></div>');
$footercontent.insertAfter('#logonbelt-bottomshadow');
});

$('#authentication-copyrightfooter')[0].innerHTML ='<center><p><b>IT IS AN OFFENSE TO CONTINUE WITHOUT PROPER AUTHORIZATION</b><br>  This system is restricted to authorized users. Individuals attempting unauthorized access will be prosecuted. If unauthorized, terminate access now !</p></center>';
});

// Legal Notice on Resources page
var $footercontent = $('<div id="resources-footer"><div id="resources-legalnoticefooter"> <p id="resources-legalnoticeFooterText"></p></div></div>');
$footercontent.insertAfter('#resources-container');
});

$('#resources-legalnoticefooter')[0].innerHTML ='<center><b>IT IS AN OFFENSE TO CONTINUE WITHOUT PROPER AUTHORIZATION</b><br>This system is restricted to authorized users. Individuals attempting unauthorized access will be prosecuted. If unauthorized, terminate access now !<br>Clicking on the application or desktop icons indicates your acceptance of the information.</center>';
});

how can i do to show the tabs and keep the text since it must be there. 

Niklas

sf2.PNG

Yes, but i cant really figure it out how to do it, i dont need a random message i need a disclaimer.

I saw this, that you can move the tabs which would be a good idea, but i dont get that to work either. 

// Place Apps/Desktop Tab on top
$(“#resources-switcher” ).detach().appendTo(“#resources-header” );
});

https://danielruiz.net/2014/10/10/customizing-citrix-storefront-2-6-including-pre-login-message-page/

Have you got any other source for moving the tabs? 

Niklas