where to put the cloud connectors, or where i need to open firewall ports, multi forest, workers trusts. integration local sites to ctx cloud

Question

hi to all your cloud architects

If you dont mind, i would have  question about the placement of cloud connectors.
We have a complex setup, and we want to take the benfit from Citrix Cloud gateway solution.

enclose you see a picture of our setup, and the questions. 
do we need two more connectors inside contoso05, or what do i misunderstood?? from this two blogs:

https://www.citrix.com/blogs/2018/07/02/cloud-guidepost-where-do-i-put-my-cloud-connectors/

https://wilkyit.com/2018/04/09/citrix-cloud-active-directory-forest-domains-considerations/

thx for you help,
remain with best regards
Thorsten

CitrixCloudConnectors.png

3 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Salim Hurjuk said:

Hi Salim 

thx a lot

we have already two onprem sites up and runing.

but, i just realized that, users from a two way trust domain, with connectors in the first domain, are not able to logon.

question would be, if i put another two connectors in the second domain, and link them to the first resource location, would that go?

On 7/18/2019 at 8:52 AM, Thorsten Ellmers1709153287 said:

Hi Salim 

thx a lot

we have already two onprem sites up and runing.

but, i just realized that, users from a two way trust domain, with connectors in the first domain, are not able to logon.

question would be, if i put another two connectors in the second domain, and link them to the first resource location, would that go?

You need a cloud connector on each domain that requires user authentication as the connector does not acknowledge trust. You can add to an existing resource location or create a resource location for each domain.