Admin User1709155801

Question

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has had or seen this problem, a few of my customers are getting the error intermittently "There are no apps or desktops available to you at this time".  When we logon to the Delivery Controller and do nothing then suddenly they seems to work again.  It is happening on lots of different versions of Citrix Receiver 4.1.200 4.1.300 14.4000 etc so I don't think its Citrix Receiver related but I do think its down to our Xenapp 7.6 CU4 update at the end of last year.

We are running:

Windows 2012 R2 Citrix 7.6.4000 Delivery Controller with Storefront 3.0.4

Windows 2012 R2 Citrix 7.6.4000 VDA

I've looked through the CU5 fix list and I cannot see anything that directly points to this error so I am not sure updating to CU5 will fix.

thanks your help in advance.

Steve.

5 answers to this question

Hi Ganeshr,

Event errors shown in the event log under Citrix Delivery Services:

Warning          Citrix Store Service         event id: 28            Failed to launch the resource

Error                 Citrix Store Service         event id: 0              No available resource found for user

and in the application log:

Warning          Citrix Broker Service         event id: 1101      The Citrix Broker Service failed to broker a connection for user 

This issue is intermittent, so think if it was a misconfiguration it would not work all the time.

The network is straight forward nothing too complex so I don't think its a network issue, also its affecting a number of different customers on isolated networks/setups.

thanks

Steve.

Archived