WorxStore Sign-In Expired

Question

6 answers to this question

Having this same issues. I suspect something on the netscaler but I don't have management over netscaler in my environment. 

Found this article, but this is hardly a work around... can't just go rebooting the netscaler in production.

The NetScaler appliance issue the following message: Your sign-on has expired, please sign-on again to continue WorxHome.

Workaround: Customer rebooted the NS and issue got resolved. [#629262]

http://docs.citrix.com/en-us/netscaler/11/release-notes/main-releases/known-issues.html

Guys, 

I had to add our DNS domain name to the netscaler clientless access. Configuration > NetScaler Gateway > Global Settings > Configure Domains for Clientless Access. While certain FQDN's were there, adding the root domain allowed the undefined hostnames. Hope this helps!

Greg found one of the solutions, the other setting change would be to validate if the LDAP bind in XMS contains the domain alias you are using. 

If related to the Netscaler, we have seen object caching issues at NS affecting WorxHome users after an upgrade, that was solved in the 11.1 and 11.0-66.x builds.

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX204513

Adith Ramsumair

Escalation Engineer, Citrix XenMobile

On 9/7/2016 at 12:29 AM, Greg Ramsaran1709152663 said:

I had to add our DNS domain name to the netscaler clientless access. Configuration > NetScaler Gateway > Global Settings > Configure Domains for Clientless Access. While certain FQDN's were there, adding the root domain allowed the undefined hostnames. Hope this helps!

Thanks! this worked for me