Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Netscaler 11 Theme Customization - How to Add Links and Verbiage

Mike Roselli

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm experiencing a bug when trying to use the rewrite policy to amend the logon page with a Rfwebui theme.  When I add anything with <div> tags the logon page displays the following trailing characters after my text:

")">

Has anyone else had this?  To test it I have a simple action that uses the following policy.

"(\"<div></div>\")"

We are using NetScaler 11.1 49.16.nc 

• 6 months later...
On ‎17‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 11:58 AM, IT Systems1709151598 said:

I'm experiencing a bug when trying to use the rewrite policy to amend the logon page with a Rfwebui theme.  When I add anything with <div> tags the logon page displays the following trailing characters after my text:

Has anyone else had this?  To test it I have a simple action that uses the following policy.

We are using NetScaler 11.1 49.16.nc 

Having the same trailing characters issue, when using the CTX215817 article and the rfwebui theme. I'm using NS12.056.20. Did you managed to solve it?

On ‎28‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 2:21 PM, IT Systems1709151598 said:

Unfortunately not.  Its still there but most people do not notice it unless I point it out to them so we just had to live with it.  I had hoped it would go with a firmware update but from your question it sounds like the bug is still there.  

Just spoken with Citrix support and had fab support. There is an error in the syntax in CTX215817 for the rfwebui part.

Citrix Support</a>team</div>\")"} needs to be Citrix Support</a>team</div\")"}

The last > is causing the trailing characters issue

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys

Try to get this running on our NS11.1 60.13 Standard with a custom applied theme. 

It looks to me that with a custom theme it didn't load the "gateway_login_view.js" so after changing the rewrite policies to "login.js" I finally getting some hits. 

But the link isn't displayed see also attachment. 
I didn't change the cache policies yet try this later. 

So I'm wondering if I have to change the expression as well? Not really familiar with HTTP codes.

Here is my policy and action:

add rewrite action rw_act_insert_loginfooter insert_before_all "HTTP.RES.BODY(120000).SET_TEXT_MODE(IGNORECASE)" q{"var login_footer=$(\"<div style='text-align:center;color:yellow;font-size:15px;'>http://www.citrix.com</div>\").appendTo(logonbox_container);"} -pattern "box_view.prepare_view();"

add rewrite policy rw_pol_insert_loginfooter "HTTP.REQ.URL.CONTAINS(\"login.js\")" rw_act_insert_loginfooter

Thanks

Patrick

rewrite-ticket.docx

17 hours ago, Patrick Passerini1709160612 said:

Hi Guys

Try to get this running on our NS11.1 60.13 Standard with a custom applied theme. 

It looks to me that with a custom theme it didn't load the "gateway_login_view.js" so after changing the rewrite policies to "login.js" I finally getting some hits. 

But the link isn't displayed see also attachment. 
I didn't change the cache policies yet try this later. 

So I'm wondering if I have to change the expression as well? Not really familiar with HTTP codes.

Here is my policy and action:

add rewrite action rw_act_insert_loginfooter insert_before_all "HTTP.RES.BODY(120000).SET_TEXT_MODE(IGNORECASE)" q{"var login_footer=$(\"<div style='text-align:center;color:yellow;font-size:15px;'>http://www.citrix.com</div>\").appendTo(logonbox_container);"} -pattern "box_view.prepare_view();"

add rewrite policy rw_pol_insert_loginfooter "HTTP.REQ.URL.CONTAINS(\"login.js\")" rw_act_insert_loginfooter

Thanks

Patrick

rewrite-ticket.docx

An update here, reboot or flush cache doesn't help but if I use the default Green Booble it works. 

We use a custom Claxon which is customized and I guess migrated from older Version. I need to check if we can use the default instead.

Archived