Welcome to our new Citrix community!

What different connectivity would require to add On-Prem Site to Citrix Cloud and Launch resources from Cloud Workspace URL

UDDAVE JAJOO

Question

Hello All, 

We are in the process to migrate our access layer from On-Prem ADC/SF to Citrix Workspace URL. We have setup the URL and everything is up and running fine. But before we migrate our control layer we would want all users to access the Cloud workspace URL to access the resources that are brokered by On-Prem controllers.
I know in DaaS within the workspace configuration, we can add the CVAD Site from On-Prem, and enable the service integration in workspace to allow users to see resources from the added site. However, if I am using Gateway service as the connectivity to that Site, then do I still need to configure my Controllers to have communication with Citrix cloud. As I think to communicate to Citrix Cloud it utilizes the resource location selected within the Site configuration while adding. So was wondering if there would be any additional connectivity requirements that I would need to consider for this.

Even I added the site but not able to launch the resources from the site from Cloud workspace URL, getting error the published resource is currently not available.

PublishedResourceErrorQA.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet