Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Netscaler ADC Advanced Policy

Our environment needs to DENY access from any Mobile device and any MAC/iOS devices, but allow Linux and Windows

I have the Linux and Windows+EPA scan Piece in place

but am having an issue with the policy language for Denying the MAC / iOS and Mobile devices (android and windows Phones)

when i do the nspepi conversion of our old policies,  it comes up with this.   when i add the policy it says invalid rule. 

HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("CitrixReceiver").NOT && HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("Android") || HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("CitrixReceiver") && HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("iOS") || HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("CitrixReceiver") && HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("WindowsPhone")

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I think the error is because of missing brackets between your AND expressions. This should work:

(HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("CitrixReceiver").NOT && HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("Android")) || (HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("CitrixReceiver") && HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("iOS")) || (HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("CitrixReceiver") && HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("WindowsPhone"))