Domain pass-through (Single Sign-on) authentication with Citrix Gateway

We are subscribed to Citrix Daas and using the Cloud Gateway service.  Authentication to workspace is with Azure AD and the desktop/app servers for the users are AD joined.  I want to configure it so when the users login to workspace for web, the credentials they use are passed through to the desktop/app session that they launch.  We have some users that are connecting to workspace for web from a desktop with shared logins, so those local client logins can't be used to login to the desktop/app.  I've updated the GPO templates for ctxbase and receiver from the templates that come with the latest version of citrix workspace, but can't find the below setting that is referenced in this document :

Authentication | Citrix Workspace app for Windows

I can't find the policy setting listed in step 2 - 

Under the Computer Configuration node, go to Administrative Template > Citrix Components > Citrix Workspace > User Authentication, and select Single Sign-on for Citrix Gateway policy.

I've also tried setting this policy with no luck as well - 

Click Computer configuration > Administrative templates > Citrix Components > Citrix Workspace > User Authentication to change Citrix Workspace GPO to allow Local username and password

When that setting is active it tries to pass through the creds of the client computer instead of the workspace for web credentials.  Any ideas?

• 2 months later...