Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Start menu search with UPM 2308 and Profile Container not working

Stefan Wielers

Question

Hello,

because we want to migrate FsLogix to CTX UPM Profile Container i did some test.

Everything seems to be working but the start menu search doesn't search for installed apps. It only finds documents. Explorer and Outlook search is working fine.
When i try to search i got two errors in eventlog (application, source: esent, id: 413 and 486).

- other users which are still on FsLogix logged in to the same server doesn't have this problem.
- user1 as admin doesn't fix this problem.
- disabled GPO for Outlook search index roaming, backup index and concurrent support doesn't fix this problem
- it's a fresh user profile/container where nothing is configured
- the "Indexed DB" folder exist, i can create files, but not delete this files (seems to be normal)

id:486

DllHost (23260,R,98) Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy_NOEDP_LEGACY_IDB: An attempt to move the file "C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\AppData\Indexed DB\edbtmp.log" to "C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\AppData\Indexed DB\edb.log" failed with system error 3 (0x00000003): "The system cannot find the path specified. ".  The move file operation will fail with error -1023 (0xfffffc01).

id:413

DllHost (23260,R,98) Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy_NOEDP_LEGACY_IDB: Unable to create a new logfile because the database cannot write to the log drive. The drive may be read-only, out of disk space, misconfigured, or corrupted. Error -1023.

Someone on UPM 2308 and have similar problems with start menu search?

Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet