Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Troubleshooting MPIO Issue on Xen Hypervisor 8.2 CU1 with iSCSI Windows Server 2019 Storage Following Update XS82ECU1034

Eduard Meiler

Question

Good day, I'm facing the following problem. We're using Xen Hypervisor version 8.2 CU1 and Windows Server 2019 as our storage. The Windows Storage provides an iSCSI disk for the Hypervisor. The Hypervisor is connected to two hosts via a 2 port Intel 10 Gb card over a switch. Each channel is connected separately into a VLAN. The problem started with the last update. After that, we can see in the Windows Task Manager that no data is being transferred over one channel. If you deactivate the port over which the data is being transferred, after a short while, data begins to be transferred over the second port, which previously showed no activity. Everything was functioning fine before the last update. The last update installed was XS82ECU1034. I now have the same problem with a second client. It appears that the data is no longer being simultaneously transferred over the two channels, but only when the other channel fails. I need help figuring out what to do

Screenshot 2023-07-24 171801.png

Screenshot 2023-07-24 171549.png

Screenshot 2023-07-24 171327.png

2 answers to this question