Welcome to our new Citrix community!

can not see apps after adding new Delivery Controller to Existing site

Pavan J

Question

Dear Techies , 

Recently we have added new Delivery Controller to Existing site , 

I have done changes in the Storefornt as well in manage delivery Controllers as well . But Unfortunately i am unable to see the apps if i stop the Broker service on the first DDC. 

Did i miss any thing like Certificates 

Note we have FAS server as well 

Thanks 

7 answers to this question

An SSL connection could not be established: The server sent a security certificate identifying ctxsf.spx.com, ctxsf.spx.com, spx-ctxdc-prd1.global.spx.com, spx-ctxdc-prd2.global.spx.com, spx-ctxdc-prd3.global.spx.com, spx-ctxdc-prd4.global.spx.com, spx-ctxnic-prd1.global.spx.com, spx-ctxsf-prd1.global.spx.com, spx-ctxsf-prd2.global.spx.com, but the SSL connection was to SPX-CTXXA-PRD41.GLOBAL.SPX.COM.. This message was reported from the Citrix XML Service at address https://SPX-CTXXA-PRD41.GLOBAL.SPX.COM/scripts/wpnbr.dll. The specified Citrix XML Service could not be contacted and has been temporarily removed from the list of active services.

9 minutes ago, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

That error means that the SSL cert on your Delivery Controller does not have a name matching the FQDN that you entered in the StoreFront Console > your store > Manage Delivery Controllers.

Thanks a lot Carls, But i have verified in both SF which we have , it was entered Correctly . 

Normally we have one DDC and we have added new one into our Infra . and we have 2 SF and i have done propagate changes as well after updating the Newly Created DDC . 

But one more info i would like to give here one DDC is on win 2012 and new one on Wins 2016 

if you see the above post 41 is the newly created 

Thanks a lot Carls, But i have verified in both SF which we have , it was entered Correctly . 

Normally we have one DDC and we have added new one into our Infra . and we have 2 SF and i have done propagate changes as well after updating the Newly Created DDC . 

But one more info i would like to give here one DDC is on win 2012 and new one on Wins 2016 

if you see the above post 41 is the newly created