Welcome to our new Citrix community!

CPM config for Office 365 in non-persistent VDI

Nick Panaccio

Question

It has been years since I've had to configure O365 using CPM (last did it with FSLogix), so I thought I'd come here and ask for some details on the CPM config some of you are running in your non-persistent XenDesktop VDAs. We're having an issue where at around the 25 day mark post-O365 login where the tokens are downloaded into the Licensing folder, users are receiving a COULDN'T VERIFY ACCOUNT warning after launching any of their O365 apps:

image.thumb.png.2c2927042808db7974f840cf1ecd4a81.png

I've been troubleshooting this with Microsoft for the last few days with little progress, and wanted to see if anyone could provide their CPM config in a working environment. One thing to mention here is that we do not have Seamless SSO enabled in Azure AD. Our VDAs are hybrid joined, however.

Currently, we are synchronizing the following two folders, the latter for an unrelated issue:

AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Licensing

AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy

I have only ever had to roam the Licensing folder, so I'd really like to know if there are other folders that should/should not be excluded from CPM in order for this to function properly.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet