Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Use ADC VPX (Freemium) to configure cluster (active/active) or a failover with two StoreFront

Hello,

I have a small Citrix 7 1912 infrastructure with 70-80 users connected as the same time during day and only accessible from LAN (no access from Internet) on an ESX infrastructure.

I would like to set up a cluster (active/active) or a failover with two StoreFront (Get-STFVersion => 3.22.0.40) with one VIP. I don’t need more security, filtering etc… I just want to have the flexibility to shutdown/reboot or lost a StoreFront without cut the disponibility of service.

I have seen Citrix ADC VPX (Freemium) on Citrix website, I have tried to set up it with only one Storefront but without success. On every website I have seen, there is a reference to Citrix Gateway (which feature isn’t include in Freemium edition).

As I am discovering Citrix ADC, I don’t know if it’s me who doesn’t configure Citrix ADC correctly or if it’s not possible to set up this without Citrix Gateway.

My questions are :

-          Is my asking feasible ?

-          Do you have a link with explain how to configure Citrix ADC and Storefront  (in english or in french, si un francophone passe par là…)

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Carl's article is correct for how to load balance storefront.

Just adding a few notes to clarify:

Yes, you can load balance storefront via an ADC and it is only dependent on the load balancing feature which is included in the freemium/express edition. Also, any load balancer can load balance your storefront servers.

This IS NOT installing storefront on the ADC, which isn't supported anywhere. Only legacy web interface had a WI on NS option and that has been unsupported for a while.

Using the VPN Vserver / Citrix Gateway is what requires a Standard or higher license.