Welcome to our new Citrix community!

CQI stuck on gathering data after VDA upgrade to 2203 CU2 on Chromebooks only

ccancie155

Question

Hello- Just updated my VDAs from 1912 CU5 to 2203 CU2 on all hosted shared desktops running Server 2019 and also all static Windows 10 VMs. On 1912 CU5 all sessions, regardless of actual endpoint device type, displayed CQI data accurately, i.e. Excellent, poor etc. Since updating the VDA on the gold images, and pushing out, the CQI only displays as "gathering data" and the CQI log shows the connection is idle. This is only for Chromebook endpoints. Any other endpoint type (i.e. Windows, Apple, etc.) all display as expected and normal behavior. Anyone run across this yet for Chromebooks?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question

It's been a long time since I worked with Chromebooks. But I'm gonna try to give you an answer, so you have something

to go on, if you haven't figured it out already?

It's possible that the issue with Chromebook endpoints not displaying CQI data accurately after updating

the VDAs to 2203 CU2 is related to a compatibility issue with the Citrix Workspace app for Chromebook.

One possible solution you can try is to check the version of Citrix Workspace app installed on the Chromebooks

and see if it's the latest version. If not, you can try updating the Citrix Workspace app to the latest version and

see if that resolves the issue.

Another possible solution is to check if there are any known compatibility issues between the version of

Citrix Workspace app installed on the Chromebooks and the VDA version you've updated to.

Check If you can find something about compatibility information between different versions of Citrix products. 

If neither of these solutions work, you may need to troubleshoot the issue further by reviewing the CQI logs and checking for

any errors or warning messages related to the Chromebook endpoints.

You can also try enabling logging for the Citrix Workspace  app on the Chromebooks to gather more information.