Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Avaya One-X configuration on CVAD on-premise

Zulhadi Zainal

Question

Hi All,

Any completed reference document of configuration that I can refer to configured the Avaya One-X in the VDI? Is it any specific policy or setting in the VDI need to configured other than just using the default installation?

Lately I already received some issue of Avaya One-X in the VDI and as per check in the event viewer logs, below the error that I found in the logs.

image.thumb.png.6082fe05c01d474ad3461ff95e739822.png

The issue that always been complained by user is the Avaya One-X always got hang during the session. Anyone have facing the issue?

- Zulhadi-

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Jeff Riechers1709152667 said:

Hi Jeff,

Thank for your input on this. I will go through the link you provide and see if this is can help on the current issue that i'm facing. Thanks

Not sure if you are seeing similar issues to what I was running in to. We use avaya one-x communicator in a vdi environment and users were complaining that the application would hang on the splash screen at launch. We found the issue occured on 2203 CU1 and CU2 and 2206. Moving to 2209 did resolve our issue. Unfortunately we had to move off the ltsr path but if that is what your users are seeing it may be worth a try.

On 2/16/2023 at 3:22 AM, Justin Young1709160885 said:

Not sure if you are seeing similar issues to what I was running in to. We use avaya one-x communicator in a vdi environment and users were complaining that the application would hang on the splash screen at launch. We found the issue occured on 2203 CU1 and CU2 and 2206. Moving to 2209 did resolve our issue. Unfortunately we had to move off the ltsr path but if that is what your users are seeing it may be worth a try.

Hi @Justin Young,

Thank for your sharing on this matter. 

That mean, after upgrade the version, the issue is resolve without do any changing in any configuration?

On 3/17/2023 at 1:40 AM, Zulhadi Zainal said:

Hi @Justin Young,

Thank for your sharing on this matter. 

That mean, after upgrade the version, the issue is resolve without do any changing in any configuration?

Yes, our environment contains server 2019 multisession servers as well as windows 11 single user machines and we had issues with both failing to launch on the vda versions I mentioned.  2209 and 2212 have worked without issue in my environment.  Hope that helps!

Edit: yes, we required no configuration changes in my case. The updated vda versions alone resolved the issue.

Edited by Justin Young
Additional information added.