Welcome to our new Citrix community!

No VPN traffic after upgrade from 13.0 build 47.24 to 13.0 build 89.7

Hello,

I recently tried to upgrade a Netscaler VPX 13.0 build 47.24 to 13.0 build 89.7. The upgrade self went fine. But after the upgrade I was unable to connect via VPN (Citrix gateway Plug-in).

After the upgrade and reconnect to the gateway URL I was asked to upgrade the Citrix gateway Plug-in.

I was able to start the session, authenticate, Citrix Gateway portal is shown. But I am unable to connect via RDP to a server, before the upgrade this was working fine.

I changed the requirements "Windows Plugin Upgrade" so the upgrade is not required. With the older version of the Citrix Gateway Plug-in (13.0.47.24) I can connect and use RDP to the upgraded Netscaler (13.0 build 89.7).

Has anyone seen this behaviour or has a clue how to fix this.

Kind regards 

Bas van Straaten

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, 

After some troubleshooting it came down to the known bug, where IP 172.16.0.0/16 is spoofed.
https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX335902/vpn-plugin-replacing-destination-ip-with-0000-for-the-172160016-subnet-spoofed-ip-to-original-ip

After using the fqdnSpoofedIP parameter with the suggested 169.254.0.0/16 adres the problem was solved

Kind regards

Bas van Straaten