Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Error cannont complete your request while connecting to an ADC gateway

Emmanuel VITRAC

Hello,

i am struggling with an issue for 10 days now and i can't figure out why. Even the Citrix support can't resolve my issue.

The problem happend right after we decommission an old 2012 Active Directory. When i am trying to connect to the Citrix Gateway, i can log in the first page with no error, then i am asked to detect the Citrix Reciever and after that i got the error : Cannot complete you request. I have errors on my storefronts logs saying

System.Net.WebException, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
The remote server return an error : (403) Forbidden.
Url: https://127.0.0.1/Citrix/PartenaireAuth2/CitrixAGBasic/Authenticate
ExceptionStatus: ProtocolError
ResponseStatus: Forbidden
   à System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   à Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Utilities.HttpHelpers.ReceiveResponse(HttpWebRequest req)
   à Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.TokenIssuingClient.RequestToken(String url, RequestToken requestToken, String primaryToken, String languages, CookieContainer cookieContainer, IEnumerable`1 acceptedResponseTypes, IDictionary`2 additionalHeaders)
   à Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticator.Authenticate(HttpRequestBase clientRequest, Boolean& passwordSupplied)

I tried everything

- Removing the callback url

- Change the certificat and the root certificate

- Got a wireshark trace and coudn't find anything

The support is also stuck on this.

Does anyone had the same issue ?

Hello,

Thanks for your quick answer. I tried to modify the loopback but it didn't work.

The other errors i get when trying to connect are those (Sorry it's translation from french so it might be not exact)  

The user tried to authentificate  : <My user Name>. Résultat : Failed (Windows error code : 1326)

CitrixAGBasic authentification failed because authentification informations couldn't b verified. Reason : Failed.

Info gave by user  ;
User : <My user>
domaine : Domain.local

failed request CitrixAGBasic Login.
Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticatorException, Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication, Version=3.22.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Authenticate encountered an exception.
   à Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticator.Authenticate(HttpRequestBase clientRequest, Boolean& passwordSupplied)
   à Citrix.Web.AuthControllers.Controllers.GatewayAuthController.Login()

System.Net.WebException, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
The remote server return an error : (403) Forbidden.
Url: https://127.0.0.1/Citrix/PartenaireAuth2/CitrixAGBasic/Authenticate
ExceptionStatus: ProtocolError
ResponseStatus: Forbidden
   à System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   à Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Utilities.HttpHelpers.ReceiveResponse(HttpWebRequest req)
   à Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.TokenIssuingClient.RequestToken(String url, RequestToken requestToken, String primaryToken, String languages, CookieContainer cookieContainer, IEnumerable`1 acceptedResponseTypes, IDictionary`2 additionalHeaders)

Regards

Yes i can connect when i try directly on the storefront, where there is a loadbalancer btw. I already try to bypass the LB and go directly to each of the 2 storefronts but didn't work.

No i only have an LDAP authentification for this ADC using SSL. I already tried to switch to TLS or PLAInTEXT but didn't work.

Thanks.