Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Launch Different published app based on subnet

Hello,

We are trying to validate a new published app that will replace a current published app. We want the published desktop icon to NOT change. The users doing the validation will be selected based on subnet. We would like this behavior: When user1 that is in subnet 192.168.1.0/24 clicks PublishedApp1  it will launch PublishedApp2. The initial idea was to use a rewrite policy the change the app name in the URL but I'm not sure this is the best method. Any guidance is appreciated.

1 hour ago, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

PowerShell has a BrokerAccessPolicy for Delivery Groups based on client IP. https://developer-docs.citrix.com/projects/citrix-daas-sdk/en/latest/Broker/Set-BrokerAccessPolicyRule/

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure that's what I'm looking for. I'm not looking to filter access. I want a different published App launched that the one the user requested based on the subnet they are on.
For instance. My Client IP is 192.168.1.100 and I click the icon for PublishedApp1, I want PublishedApp2 to launch.

Your client IP is 192.169.2.100 and you click the icon for PublishedApp1 ,  PublishedApp1 launches.
Is that making sense?