Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Best Practices for consolidating Citrix access within an organisation for 3rd party applications

NullPointer89

Question

Hi,

I've been presented with the a SaaS hosted in AWS which access is via Citrix (given the application's complexity). They are providing us with an https URL where we can connect using our SSO (AD SAML) and are presented with a Workspace containing their applications. They also would let us know the Workspace Application to download and install on the client's machine which will be configured once to their citrix gateway.

I am thinking this is fine if we are only using one SaaS with this format. However, I am thinking what will happen if tomorrow we engage with another vendor for a different application that also provides sort of the same solution.They would give us a different URL to a different Workspace and the lot.

My view is that instead of having multiple workspaces we could have our own Workspace where we could add these applications and have a single point of entry for the organisation and citrix access to external applications. Does this make sense or I am looking at it from a wrong angle? Are there any costs involved if we are not actually hosting citrix infra but just consuming it?

Thanks in advance.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet