Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Updated to 12.1 65.21 and site is getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.

William Olmstead

Updated a Citrix Netscaler to 12.1 65.21 from 12.1 58.14 and now I have a site that has some urls that don't work and getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.  I can bypass the LB and the site works.  The weird thing it is certain URLs, not all of them.  The site was using CS, but I recreated it using straight Vserver and I get the same result.  They have 4 env sites and one prod site and they all experience the same issue.

Does anyone know of anything that might have changed in between the updates that would cause this?

add serviceGroup svc_grp_app-env4-new HTTP -maxClient 0 -maxReq 0 -cip ENABLED x-forwarded-for -usip NO -useproxyport YES -cltTimeout 180 -svrTimeout 360 -CKA NO -TCPB YES -CMP YES
add lb vserver app-env4-new HTTP x.x.x.x 80 -persistenceType NONE -cltTimeout 180
bind lb vserver app-env4-new svc_grp_app-env4-new
bind serviceGroup svc_grp_app-env4-new app01-env4 7011
bind serviceGroup svc_grp_app-env4-new app02-env4 7011

I checked the configs from before the update and now current running and they were no different.  Any ideas ?

--Keith

So just an update.  The application in question is an old version of WebLogic.  We decide to put an apache proxy infront of the app and that seems to have fixed the issue.  My guess is that the newer version of NetScaler ADC did not like some of the packets coming from the older version of WebLogic.  So if anyone has any suggestions on what options I can set in the Netscaler to bypass this I am all ears.  I really don't want to have to use an apache proxy.