Welcome to our new Citrix community!

13.1 Upgrade seems to be causing issues

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone else has seen this issue. We upgraded our Netscaler firmware recently from 12.0 xx to 13.1 33.52 to address the recent security issues. After the upgrade, everything tested fine. It took me a little while to realize that access to the applications through the Netscaler kept going up and down. Maybe 10 minutes up, then 15 mins down, random times. If I use the url for the Storefront while in office, it comes up fine and works well but once I use the url that takes me though the Netscaler it works on and off. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Here's what fixed mine. Not completely sure why as yet though. Still investigating. We have two netscalers connected in series. Failover configuration not yet complete so that's how it is for now. Worked perfectly though till the upgrade. The internal one had three DNS Servers defined and the external facing one had two. I removed the third DNS Server and had both Netscalers use the same two DNS Servers. It hasn't gone down since. We are still trying to figure out why. The only thing that is different on the DNS Server I removed is that it supports DNSSEC. So far, I can't see any other difference.

• 2 weeks later...

After upgrading from 13.1.27.59 to 13.1.33.52, we are unable to launch any application from the Workspace app externally. Has anyone experienced that?  No callback URL is defined in Storefront.  What else could cause this behavior?

14 hours ago, Yurok said:

After upgrading from 13.1.27.59 to 13.1.33.52, we are unable to launch any application from the Workspace app externally. Has anyone experienced that?  No callback URL is defined in Storefront.  What else could cause this behavior?

I've configured a new Citrix ADC appliance with new URL and also got that problem I change the FW settings to point to the new Citrix ADC appliance and change the URL on the Citrix Store. After that I set the correct SSL Certificate to match the URL. Citrix web works fine, but the Citrix workspace app, doesn't let me add the account by inputting the new URL companyb.com. If I switch everything back to old URL and in FW and SSL Certificate to old ADC (12.0) everything works. I can't find the missing part...