Welcome to our new Citrix community!

SSL_NOSYNC Folder gets overwritten on upgrade to 13.0.88.14

Currently on version 13.0.85.19 and no issues.

After upgrading the second NS in our HA Pair to version 13.0.88.14, the cert on the Secondary netscaler is invalid as it is pulling the cert from the primary which has a different name.

Even if i drop the correct SSL files into the var/SSL_NOSYNC folder they get overwritten immediately which means our web gui is no longer secure over port 443.

Are you aware of this issue or any other issues in version 13.0.88.14 ?

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2022 at 4:27 AM, Alan Dunne1709161063 said:

Currently on version 13.0.85.19 and no issues.

After upgrading the second NS in our HA Pair to version 13.0.88.14, the cert on the Secondary netscaler is invalid as it is pulling the cert from the primary which has a different name.

Even if i drop the correct SSL files into the var/SSL_NOSYNC folder they get overwritten immediately which means our web gui is no longer secure over port 443.

Are you aware of this issue or any other issues in version 13.0.88.14 ?

Did you ever get an answer for this?

I'm having the same issue now. Also, after I do an update ssl cert command, The secondary still gets the same cert from the primary, even with having unique NSIP.crt files and if i go look in the SSL_NOSYNC folder on the secondary after trying to update hte cert, the NSIP.crt file in that nosync folder there has been overwritten with the one from the primary even though that folder isnt supposed to sync.