Citrix Studio Powershell error when I click "Policies" -

Mike Compton1709160361

Question

Running Citrix 2203.1100 - when I click the "Policies" menu in Studio, it generates this error - 

Error Id: XDGP:B7EDEBFF

Exception:
    Error Source : Citrix Studio

StackTrace: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
       at Citrix.Console.CommonControls.ViewModelBase.<>c__DisplayClass90_0.<RunBackgroundTask>b__1(Object s, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

Inner Exception:

StackTrace: System.Management.Automation.CommandNotFoundException The term 'Set-XDCredentials' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
       at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.PipelineBase.Invoke(IEnumerable input)
       at Citrix.GroupPolicy.DataModel.Filter.UuidReader.RunCommand(Command cmdlet, IScope scope)
       at Citrix.GroupPolicy.DataModel.Filter.UuidReader.ReadUuids(String server, IScope scope)
       at Citrix.GroupPolicy.DataModel.Filter.UuidReader.RefreshMap(IScope scope)
       at Citrix.GroupPolicy.DataModel.Filter.XenDesktopFilterBase.StartResolver(IScope scope)
       at Citrix.GroupPolicy.DataModel.Scope.Refresh(Boolean force)
       at Citrix.GroupPolicy.DataModel.Scope.EnsureDocumentLoaded()
       at Citrix.GroupPolicy.DataModel.Scope.get_FilterSets()
       at Citrix.GroupPolicy.ToStudioUI.BasicData.PolicyData.ArePoliciesCompatible(IUnityContainer container)
       at Citrix.GroupPolicy.ToStudioUI.TabViews.ViewModels.PoliciesView.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<ReloadPolicies>b__0()
       at Citrix.Console.CommonControls.ViewModelBase.<>c__DisplayClass90_0.<RunBackgroundTask>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e)

I have un-installed Studio on this machine and re-installed it and the error persists - 

I do not get this error when opening Studio directly on the delivery controllers. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 11.58.57.png

2 answers to this question