Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Found some problem about wrong Profile for someone to use Citrix Session via Azure Authentication with FAS

Artimus Aunos

Question

Hello,

For this environment, login through Azure

I found some problem about wrong Profile for someone to use Citrix Session 

Is there any way to verify if User A accesses Citrix system via Azure authentication and when logon to VDA that found some application or desktop is accessed as User B's profile.

How can we check  problem why it's wrong user profile to VDA session? and how to fix the problem?   

Has anyone ever encountered this kind of problem?

4 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

Is the client machine shared by multiple users? Maybe the client machine has cached a cookie for a prior user.

In Citrix ADC, if you edit the SAML Server, there's a box for Force Authentication to force it to re-authenticate every time a user tries to access Gateway.

1. From the information that has been known is User do not know each other  and use each device.

2. For your details 's "In Citrix ADC, if you edit the SAML Server, there's a box for Force Authentication to force it to re-authenticate every time a user tries to access Gateway."

I have done to follow your blog last time. Please kindly help advise me how to force authentication to re-authenticate every time?

11 hours ago, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

in ADC, use the Search in Menu, search for SAML and pick one that's not IdP. On the right is a tab called Servers. Edit one. Scroll down, click the More link, and find the checkbox for Force Authentication.

I have preliminarily tested according to your instructions in my lab before going live at the customer site. I would like to ask in more detail after selecting the function of force authentication, how does it help?

for invalid profile issue if for any reason other than running from the same machine That causes problems getting another user account that is unknown. How can we check the problem? Could it be some kind of error from the FAS server?